Susan, Mark and I ate about 4:00 p.m. and Adam's family was
still at Matt Walstad's Thanksgiving dinner.
Susan cam about 2:00 p.m. and she was not feeling well.
Both Susan and Mark had cold and flu like symptoms
and were taking antibiotics.
Walstad's had originally planned to eat at noon and moved
it back to !:00 p.m. and I don't know when they actually ate.
Mary's brother makes the best piniatas and at 4:00 when I
talked to Adam he wanted to wait until AFTER the pinnate
to leave. I thought that was a good idea because the kids would be upset.
To end the perfect day, Anthony had an ear ache and Adam and I
took him to After Hours. Dr. Simmons, at Cherry Tree Pediatrics
said Anthony had fluid behind the ear, but he didn't want to start
him on antibiotics yet.
Friday, November 24, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment