Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Elaine can color hair

Note this hair coloring took place as early as Oct. 9.  I wonder if they were
still red and green on Halloween.  Elaine did hers on November 11, so she was not
purple on Halloween.




I know a lot of people who have tried to color their hair and it didn't work.
Susan has tried to get her hair red and other colors and it didn't turn out.
Admittedly, Susan's hair is lots darker than any of the hair that colored
here.

Craig says every time he tries to color his hair it goes red.  I had that issue
with my hair until I start using ASH in the color title.  Medium Ash Brown,
Light Ash Brown, Dark Ash Blonde, all color most of my gray hair without
leaving red highlights which Mark does NOT like.

I am guessing Craig is NOT going to color his hair this year especially as it is
not November 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment