Thursday, November 9, 2017

Adam's Second Calculus II Second Test

Adam's kids got sick around Halloween which was a Tuesday.
By Friday they took Anthony to a doctor in Provo and
found he had strept throat.  As all of the other kids were
sick they took them in and found that everyone but
Millie had the infection.  It was in Elsie's ears.

I went to a PA the same day and found I had infection
in my ears.  I had been suffering from the WORST
headache, and I was dizzy and light headed, but couldn't
tell my ears hurt.

At any rate Adam was sick too.
Adam's second test was in the testing center Nov. 6, 7, and 8.
Adam was sick and procrastinated until the last day and the
last four hours of the test.

Sadly, Adam needed more time than the fours he allowed
in the testing center to take the test.  He knew from people
who took it, that it was a long test.

Adam made it to the day after he took the test and literally
crashed.  He is finishing a z-pack of antibiotics and says
his ears are doing something really funny.  Adam was too sick
to go to class today.  November 13, 2017.

Still waiting the news on the test scores.  And missing class
today will keep Adam from finding out any news on the test.
His score will be posted on line when they get them graded.

The tests have to be hand checked by Teaching Assistants.

No comments:

Post a Comment