Adam hiked all the way up to the Y on Saturday and the camera he has used for the entire class broke and he lost about a half of roll of film and got NO photos.
Sunday, I took Adam our camera and we drove "all the way to the top of the Y" and I sat around in the sun while Adam took landscape pictures. I was thinking the entire time, this was an outing for Susan- up on the top of the mountain in the direct sun. . . . . . .
Then we drove down to Utah lake. Adam took over 50 pictures and it took over 3 hours. We drove on a dirt road, full of pot holes around Utah Lake that comes out by the Fire Academy close to the airport. Adam said he and Craig have ridden their bikes there.
We only saw one plane take off and it appeared bigger than the ones Craig flew in.
See if someone can help Adam post some of his best shots.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment