To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Disney Store, Disney
released ten, 3 piece pin sets starting January 28, 2017,
through April 1, 2017.
You had to be 18 years old, and go to the Disney store between
11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on the day of the drawing to pick up
a voucher. They draw out 18 names from the people who
picked up vouchers.
Mary and some of her family, worked hard to collect the entire
set. They always had at least two people in the store with
vouchers for each person collecting. One week Mary didn't get
her set at the store and had to buy it from the Disney store online.
I made it to the Disney store on the NINTH week and was the third
name drawn. This three piece pin set has OLAF. Anthony and Noah
had decided I could have an OLAF birthday, so Olaf is kind of
the pin I would want.
I have only the Olaf Wreck it Ralph set. Mary has the others.
Sunday, March 26, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment