are elevated. He wondered if the pans we use contribute to his blood
iron levels. We started looking for a stainless steel fry pan. They are NOT
easy to find. Stainless Steel comes in sets that cost several hundred dollars.
We looked for over six months to find a single fry pan we were willing to buy.
We went to Penneys, Bed Bath and Beyond, Kohls, Walmart, Kmart,
Target etc. Finally after six months of looking I had coupons totaling
$30.00 for Kohls and I went ALONE determined to pick a pan.
I got the Cuisinart 12" Skillet with Glass Cover. I am thinking this pan
may not have been there or online the previous times we looked.
It is the BEST pan we have ever had. The food cooks well. It has
an aluminum core and aluminum encapsulated bottom.
It is easy to clean. There isn't a finish on the inside so you can use anything
to clean it with and it looks like new each time.
I guess I will start looking for another individual stainless steel pan. I am NOT
sure the quality of the sets match this pan. The sets have several pans for $300
to $400. This pan was expensive. I can't remember how much
but $50.00 to $60.00. We have never found these pans on sale
in all of our searching.







No comments:
Post a Comment