I didn't post about Jeff's most recent hospital visits because so many of my 2018
posts are about Jeff.
Jeff went in the hospital on November 19 and was in until December 4.
In case you missed it, Jeff was in the hospital on Thanksgiving.
He throws up and can't stop. That is why he is admitted.
Before this whole mess started Jeff was doing e-cigarettes. Obviously
in over two weeks time he has time to de-tox. I don't know if he
totally quits or was doing e-cigarettes before each hospitalization.
Janice is extremely upset and I am getting really worried!
Jeff was home for two days and then started throwing up again.
He is in American Fork Hospital this time, which is where his
doctor is so that may help. . . . .
He was in the Emergency room for several hours before he was
admitted.
The stress is really getting to Janice and she stayed home from work
today, I am sure from fatigue.
I am extremely glad that none of "US" smoke.
Friday, December 7, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment