Jeff Ivie had an appointment on Friday with a doctor. Remember Jeff is type 1 Diabetic,
and probably doesn't keep his insulin levels regulated, while smoking E Cigarettes.
Jeff spent Friday throwing up all day and didn't go to his doctor appointment.
In Jeff's defense, I have been so sick in my life I knew I should go to the
Dr. but I was too sick so I just stayed home.
But throwing up for a diabetic is really bad for your electrolytes and
you should find someone to take you to the doctor.
Jeff's wife Jill picked up Jeff's kids from Janice and Jill about 5:00 p.m.
Jeff's wife has more than an RN degree and works full time for IHC.
Somehow she was able to help Jeff get through the night without
throwing up.
Janice and Jill celebrated by going to Wendover to gamble on Saturday
and I haven't heard anything since Saturday morning.
Saturday, July 28, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment