This post is going to be out of order because I am keeping Halloween
together and on top of it. The meeting was November 4.
The Park City Library is an unbelievable building. It is the
MOST expensive library I have ever been in and I have been
in several nice libraries.
Evidently, this is the OLD high school made into a library.
I spent the day trying to figure why this was such a nice library.
It has at least two HUGE amphi-theaters and is chrome, glass
and exudes MONEY.
Nathan told me they use the theaters for Sundance. I am fairly
sure everything in the building is brand new and has never
been used by high school students.
I frankly don't know how they keep it Sundance ready and
allow it to be used. We were in the theater on the third floor.
There are nice elevators to each floor and HUGE restroom
facilities on each floor.
Thursday, October 26, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment