While I was in Pittsburgh last month I watched Carly, Riley, Elaine
and Craig watch hours of videos on making slime.
Riley really wanted slime and the first attempt at making slime
didn't work. Then ALL of the above watched MORE slime
You Tube videos, with the engineer offering his analysis of
what was wrong. "They" changed recipes and this time
Elaine made THREE bowls of slime that worked. (I am not
sure Carly and Riley give Elaine credit for making the slime
but she did)
Elaine was smart enough to color each bowl a different color,
which in my opinion was her most successful decision in the
process.
So now while I am babysitting Adam's kids, they are watching
You Tube Spiderman cartoons and somehow got on slime
videos and they watched them for almost an hour, which is
a lot of time for a six year old and four year old's attention span.
I saw Riley a 10 year old with his slime and do NOT advise
giving a six year old and four year old slime.
Note: TWO year old Millie wasn't as interested as all the rest of
the above in slime.
Friday, September 16, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment