Thursday, March 3, 2016

Millie went in the Nursery alone Feb 28

The first Sunday Millie went in the Nursery was Feb. 21.  Adam and I sat with
her for an hour.  We both left together and I think Millie was OK, however
she climbed on top of a table and fell to her death and screamed loud enough
you could hear her where ever Adam was so he went and got her and she
didn't last long alone in the nursery.


The next Sunday Millie went in the Nursery again.  Adam and I stayed in
the nursery for an hour again.  Millie was more aggressive this time and
stole toys from several children playing with them.  She appeared not to want
to play with the toy.  Millie brought the toy to me and left to go find her next
victim.  I returned to the toy to the child who lost it and Millie didn't care.

At the end of the hour Adam and I left again and Millie cried for about 30
seconds and stopped before we walked away.  This time she made it until the
end of Primary and when Adam went to get her she didn't want to leave
the nursery.

Unfortunately, Millie has TWO years in the nursery before she will be old
enough to go to Primary so who knows how long this will last.  Right now at
 21 months Millie is one of the youngest and smallest children in the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment