Sunday, May 17, 2015

Why do I Pee Water?

Anthony came up with an idea for entrepreneurs.  First
he asked me "Where does poop come from?" Then about
three days later he asked "Why do I pee water?"

Remember he is 4.  I answered each question with a
simple answer for a 4 year old and then told Adam
to look for You Tube videos to play for Anthony.

The You Tube videos Adam found would be great for college
students in advanced anatomy classes or med students.

Are there any books or videos for 4 year olds who
wonder about anatomy and body functions?

Anthony had these questions AFTER he went into
insulin shock.  I am not sure what prompted
his curiosity on this subject.

Someone should make a book for children that
would explain simple body functions and purpose of
eating and drinking fluids.


No comments:

Post a Comment