Susan said she couldn't find any landscapes without a hill so I told her I would
find some. I had so much fun looking at the images I posted them. Cody doesn't like a waterfall
but I do and I was thinking a waterfall at the back end of his property would be nice.
(Cody is planning on a fence.)
The next 2 cobblestone I thought were interesting and would go well with Cody's cement.
The gravel fire pit with the small triangles of grass seem to imply that it
is the entire backyard and again I thought Cody might like that but
have now decided it probably is a better fit for the Goddard's back
yard or Shawn's back yard.
I like the following cobblestone patio with grass and greenery
and I thought the bridge would be nice. However the bridge
is probably not too practical for children.
I probably should take off the next grass photo because I am not sure I like
the circular plant thing in the middle.
I posted the next photo because of the large tiles that are different looking
than any other photos. The wagon will be an especially nice touch for
children and animals. Think of what Dusty, Nathan's dog would do with the
wagon. Ellie and Anthony could pull it around and maybe take turns riding in it.
The next one is a grass image, followed by what looks like an indoor photo, but
is posted in backdoor landscapes. I again thought that was different. I am
interested enough to try to find the house that has this backyard and the company
that did it, but have not done that yet.
Last but not least I really like the arch. It would be nice combined with the bridge.






No comments:
Post a Comment