Adam texted me to ask me to go take notes in his math class. The algebra 1010 class is taught in a room at UVU with the following high schools on video:
American Fork
Beaver
Cedar City (It would appear I missed some between C and L)
Lone Peak
Maple Mountain
Milford
North SanPete
Ogden
Orem
Payson
Pleasant Grove
South Summitt
Spanish Fork
Springville
Timpanogas
Tuacon
Valley
West Lake
Adam says there are 49 students in the room at UVU and 240 students in 20 high schools, so I only missed two schools I have 18.
There are 2 people on the podium for the teacher- the Professor and the interesting looking one who somehow keeps the camera feed going in all the schools.
It was a review for the mid term, chapters 1-5, and the Professor sailed through everything so fast I couldn't write that fast. If people asked questions, the instructor almost ignored them in an attempt to get finished with his proposed review.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment