Tuesday, March 30, 2021

I don't have colon cancer.

My 2018 colonoscopy showed that I had three large hemorrhoids.  I don't remember hearing

about them.  Recently I have had issues (not bleeding) and daddy convinced me it 

could be cancer.  I had to wait about eight weeks to get into Granite Peaks James Stewart,

where I had my last colonoscopy.  He did a full exam and said that my issues are

connected to my hemorrhoids which I have had since 2018.  I am not having problems

currently and opted to wait until I am to have something done to my hemorrhoids.

For reasons I won't mention here, I want to find a different Dr. to do my next colonoscopy,

and also do anything I may have done to my internal hemorrhoids.   But I don't have colon

cancer, and hopefully don't have polyps that need to be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment