I had a Patellofemeral knee replacement on December 20 with Dr. Blake Gillette MD
at the Canyon View Orthopedics in Spanish Fork.
Dr. Gillette was recommended by the gynecologist Dr. Dewey I had been seeing.
My Knee cap- the front of my knee has not been working for probably years.
In 2019 it reached peak pain levels and my ability to walk was almost gone.
I saw several doctors including Dr. Mortensen who has operated on several
of my siblings and there was no concrete consensus on the solution.
Dr. Mortensen said he wasn't sure surgery would help.
Dr. Gillette's PA knew at once that they could replace the knee cap and make
it better.
I waited weeks to get an appointment with Dr. Gillette and the surgery was
scheduled Nov. 11. Dec. 20 was his next opening for surgery and also his
last surgery date in 2019.
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment