Tuesday, September 10, 2019

I won a contest at Utah Policy!



Utah Policy is an online news source in Utah that really pushes their agenda.
They have a weekly trivia contest that I have never entered before.
It took me quite a while to find the answer.  There are at least
two media stories of famous people buried in Utah that don't list
the answer to this trivia question.

I am not sure where I found it.

Then Scott Howell who is a famous democrat in Utah sent me
this email.  I had not seen the post at Utah Policy.  Still can't find that.

Good thing Scott sent me this email.  I was first!

Scott Howell

8:44 AM (3 hours ago)
to me
FYI
Wow impressed your knowledge is amazing. Hope all is well.

Best Regards,

Scott N. Howell
“If you want to make everyone happy, don’t be a leader, sell ice cream”
-Steve Jobs

Cell 801-971-1953

Quite a few readers knew that John Neely Johnson, who served as governor of California from 1856 to 1858, is buried at Fort Douglas. Johnson also was appointed to the Nevada Supreme Court in 1867. He died in Salt Lake City in 1872.
The first three subscribers who sent in the correct answer were:
· Peggy Burdett
· Orrin Colby
· Mike Mower
If you have a Utah political trivia question you'd like to submit to our readers, send it my way via email at bschott@utahpolicy.com. In return, I'll send you one of our UtahPolicy.com laptop stickers!

















No comments:

Post a Comment