Thursday, July 14, 2016

Ellie and Roxy had their tonsils out in JULY! This post is OUT OF ORDER.

I am NOT sure when Ellie and Roxy had their tonsils out but it was
in July about the day before the moved away from Prescott.

I think they are the FIRST of my Grand children to have their tonsils
out.

Of my children, I think the only ones without tonsils are Nathan and
Adam.  Nathan had his tonsils when he was in first grade (about)
during the school year.  We hoped it would make him get sick
less and it didn't seem to make a difference, which is why we
didn't take anyone else's tonsils out.

Adam had his tonsils out while he was in high school and the
surgery was much more difficult for Adam to recover from
than Nathan's was.  I think Adam was at least temporarily
better right after he recovered from his tonsil removal.


No comments:

Post a Comment