I found him while playing the organ last week. He and his wife and 9 month
old baby have been in the ward since September.
His hair is the same color and hair cut style as Nathan's and he also wears
glasses like Nathan.
He was wearing both weeks a light gray suit and tie that I don't think
Nathan would be caught dead in.
Anyway today he and his wife spoke. She is from Eastern Washington
state, and he is from Irvine California. He has applied to go to medical
school and has NOT been accepted anywhere yet. However if he is trying
to go in fall of 2015 it may not be too late.
I think this is the first year he applied.
His name is Ephraim Taylor and his wife's first name was Lisa.
Sunday, December 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment