Thursday, September 4, 2014

Marilee doesn't know whether her mother or father carried the recessive Gene!


Rachel Burdett, Dan's daughter, ask Marilee which of her parents carried the gene on Facebook.
I have posted Marilee's answer first, Rachel's question next.  I can't believe they haven't
thought of this.  How many of Guy's four children carry the gene?  I think Guy has more
grandchildren than we do (8) and Amy is pregnant expecting in February.

Rachel is probably thinking the same question Adam asked, if the gene is in the Burdett
line. . . . . . .If the gene came from Laurie, then hopefully it isn't in the Burdett line, only
the Litchfield line.  (Litchfield's, Laurie's parents had over 10 children so it probably
would have shown up in their grand children by now due to the Large number)

Marilee Burdett Leishman Oh and Rachel Burdett I am not sure if I got it from my Mother or Father, good question! That would be interesting to find out.

Rachel Burdett Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and experience. I bet it helps you through your process to write down what you are going through and it also helps others learn about this, which is important My heart goes out to your family during these hard times, and always. Such a big hug and so much love goes out your way  Do you know if your mom or dad is the carrier of the disease?

No comments:

Post a Comment