Monday, March 3, 2014

I have a new Mac Mini 2.5


On February 22, I bought a new Apple Mac Mini 2.5 DC, with an
Apple Magic Mouse, and a mini display port to VGA Adaptor-Int.

On the same day I ordered a 27 inch monitor from Newegg and it
arrived 4 days later.

Nathan set up the Mac Mini and Adam set up the monitor.

Adam fixed the monitor so I have the new monitor and the old
monitor- 2 monitors at once.

It is really sad, the stuff on the smaller monitor seems too small.

The good news is, I can operate both the computer and the 2 monitors.
The bad news is I can't figure how to get a photo from my phone to this
blog.

These are computer photos.

I still need a scanner--any suggestions???

My monitors are sitting side by side.  Adam says it is like sitting
in a tanning bed, there is so much light from the two
monitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment