I just got the following e-mail from Steve. I am posting this here so you can't say you didn't get
invited. . . . .
Just think 6 weeks from today is Christmas. I know you are all excited.
This year for The Family party we decided to do something different. The party will be Saturday Dec 14 at 9 30 am till 12 noon.
The party will be at Water Gardens Movie theatre in Pleasant Grove. We have rented out the smallest theater they have which seats 113 people. I do not think we will have that many people but the theatre is ours. So those with little kids will not have to worry about noise. The kids can move around and play whenever they want.
We would like some suggestions on what movie to watch. We can pick from a movie they have on that date or we can pick our own movie that is on a blue ray disc and they will show it. Our thoughts so far are Despicable Me 2 or Monsters University, but we are open to other ideas. It may be fun to watch a Christmas movie also.
We are thinking about having muffins or donuts and juice to drink or popcorn and pop, What are your thoughts?
Please let us know how many are coming as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly. We think it sounds like fun and hope you do also.
Janice please invite Vonda and Radell and Linda invite Dora if you would like to.
Steve






No comments:
Post a Comment