Yesterday while driving on BYU campus, I couldn't believe how much color there was in the
trees around the campus.
Last week Mark and I and Adam and Anthony and Noah went to Vivian's Park and drove to the top
where you can park and hike. It was fairly crowded as I am not the only one to notice the colors in Utah.
The hike just about killed me. The reason Adam is carrying both boys is that by this
time they had decided there was too much to explore to hike down the trail and stay
with us. Unfortunately, they didn't stay together in their explorations either.
Yesterday the temperature was in the high 60's. Today the high is supposed to be 69, depending
which source you look at. It is supposed to rain tomorrow and Tuesday and the temperatures get colder.
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment