Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Craig's Black Friday story

Craig and Elaine went to Walmart in Mesa, only to find the parking lots for miles
around completely full and Craig had to wait in the car for someone to move
their car before he could park.  Elaine went in to the store only to find out
Walmart gave their deals away before 10:00.  Elaine got the children's pajamas
she wanted but all the DVD's Craig wanted were gone.

The cell phone Craig wanted from Radio Shack, they only had 2.  Craig got there
early and got one of those.  Radio Shack only had one of their Super Nintendo's
in their Black Friday Ad in Mesa.

Later in the day, Craig found the DVD's he wanted at Target for 12.00, not the
$10.00 price at Walmart, which he missed.

1 comment:

  1. and I am so glad he went because I love my new phone what a great husband to get up and go for me because I had to work!

    ReplyDelete