Friday, November 12, 2010

Photo Shoot with Riley

Riley got his hair cut today so we decided to have a little photo shoot. We can't afford to get them done professionally so I like to practice and take them any chance I get plus I don't like paying for them and then getting a bunch of crappy picture because nobody cooperates. This kids loves having his picture taken so he can make faces and that he did. So enjoy.

I'm a bad biker dude

I really like this one and the one on the motorcycle.

He loves to ride his bike


His big cheesy smile


Look out

So goofy

I told him to laugh this is what I got.

This is my favorite one

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures.
    I hope to get a camera at Christmas, and when I see you guys again, I want to take some shots. :)

    ReplyDelete