Jacob and I were in Kohl's together and I found a size 4 pack of Disney-Pixar Multi-character briefs for Riley's birthday. (Jacob saw I had a size 4 package).
They turned out to be a better sale price than I had planned so I went back and Jacob and I scanned almost the whole section looking for another size 4 package. I could only find one more package on sale and they were a size 8 which I also purchased.
Elaine called today to tell me she has the size 8 package of briefs. Unfortunately, the package I still have here is ALSO size 8.
SO what happened to the size 4 package I thought I bought and brought home? I only ever had a total of 2 packages.
BUT the Kohl's by Riley's house let him trade for any pack the same price and he got a size 4 package of all Disney-Pixar cars. Happy Birthday Riley.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment